Welcome! You made it to the job description page!
At QOO Global, we look for people who will show up as their whole selves because we value diversity and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy a bit of fun and maybe even a little quirky. Be sure to check whether you’re aligned with our company values and culture, and if you think you can see yourself delivering “WOW” as a member of the QOO Global family, then check out the job descriptions below. If you’re a lover of Sports then even better !!
Advertising Executive – urgent – immediate position
We are looking for a resourceful advertising executive to oversee our advertising campaigns. You will be leading advertising campaigns, performing client relationship management, and identifying new business leads for advertising space in Thailand. ( so experience in this area is a MUST)
To ensure success as an advertising executive, you should possess extensive knowledge of advertising techniques and experience in key account management. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in either/or Thai/Vietnamese/Japanese/Malaysian is required.
A top-notch advertising executive will be someone whose expertise translates into recognition and acclaim within the advertising industry.
- Proficient in written and spoken Mandarin is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, graphic design, business, or a related field.
- MIN 3 years’ experience in the advertising industry.
- A comprehensive advertising campaign portfolio.
- Extensive experience in client relationship management.
- Solid knowledge of advertising methods and techniques, as well as mark research and trends.
- Proficiency in campaign management software
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb creative, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- English – Thai – Thai to English is a must ( written and spoken)
- Conduct high-quality research
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- You must be able to relocate to Dubai or currently living in Dubai
- Assisting line manager to look for advertisement space.
- Determine our advertising needs and preferences.
- Overseeing all advertising campaign stages, including industry research, product development, demonstrations, campaign launches, and promotional events.
- Managing assigned key accounts and liaising with clients and internal departments.
- Answering client queries and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Researching clients' business activities to customize advertising campaigns.
- Identifying new business leads and contributing to the expansion of business activities.
- Establishing and maintaining strong professional networks and partnerships.
- Preparing campaign budgets and work schedules, as well as setting project deadlines.
- Documenting campaign processes and keeping abreast of industry trends.
Play your part in our team succeeding. Do you have what it takes?
Join the QOO global team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Competitive Tax-free Salary & Benefits!
- 30 days Annual Leave after one year.
- Accommodation provided
- A fast-paced environment and a high-performing team
- Working in a positive environment with talented individuals
- Multicultural environment with over 20 different nationalities
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Opportunity to work on massive campaigns and projects
- Annual training budget for self-development
- Engagement in fast-paced, challenging and unique digital work
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Round-trip air ticket company reimbursement after one year
- Rewards & Recognitions
- QOO Global are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace environment which fosters mutual respect, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Fun Work Environment
QOO Global is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire candidates based solely on merit and for equal pay regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.