Welcome! You made it to the job description page!
At QOO Global, we look for people who will show up as their whole selves because we value diversity and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy a bit of fun and maybe even a little quirky. Be sure to check whether you’re aligned with our company values and culture, and if you think you can see yourself delivering “WOW” as a member of the QOO Global family, then check out the job descriptions below. If you’re a lover of Sports then even better !!
Digital Marketing Manager
The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects related to managing the digital platforms, while optimizing the channel mix by using reporting tools and trackers. Duties will include, but is not limited to, planning, implementing, continual monitoring and analyzing the campaign metrics, to identifying trends and optimizing the Return on Ads Spend (ROAS). This will include platforms like, but is not limited to, social media networks, Google Search Ads & Analytics, SEO, PPC, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Performance Marketing Management and digital activations with in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Bachelor’s degree or similar qualifications in digital marketing or relevant field
- Strong problem solving and data analytical skills
- Expert user of social media, add accounts, SEO, performance management platforms, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Great reporting skills with the ability to present findings and recommendations to management
- Critical thinker with a strategic mindset
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent collaboration and project management skills
- Highly creative and solution seeking
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Highly developed attention to detail, with focus on quality output
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Market knowledge
- Process management
- Technical understanding
- Financial strategy planning and budget management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Must be available immediately and living in the UAE
- Driving campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Constantly monitoring and analyzing the campaign matrix to optimize marketing activities in order to improve ROAS
- Allocating and managing budgets optimally to maximize the campaign matrix and ROAS while ensuring that the paid media channels make a positive and growing contribution to the business
- Incorporating A/B testing to enhance efficiencies of future campaign
- Continuously exploring new channels and trends, i.e., voice search, Twitch, augmented & virtual reality, beacon technology, gamification, etc.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to consolidate reports and KPI matrices while ensuring strong the data integrity
- Keeping management informed by preparing reports & presentations, interpreting data, and making recommendations accordingly
- Continuously ideate and brainstorm digital experience enhancements to aid conversion rates
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry
- Managing a team of digital specialists by communicating and overseeing the planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the marketing strategy and all related campaigns
- Recruit, onboard and train employees, while creating a collaborative working environment which allows for developing personal growth opportunities
- Developing and enhancing workflow processes and systems by coordinating information and requests with internal stakeholders and related operational departments
- Negotiating contracts for advertising, marketing, and promotions activities and partnerships
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing professional networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies
Play your part in our team succeeding. Do you have what it takes?
Join the QOO global team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Competitive Tax-free Salary & Benefits!
- A fast-paced environment and a high-performing team
- Working in a positive environment with talented individuals
- Multicultural environment with over 20 different nationalities
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Opportunity to work on massive campaigns and projects
- Annual training budget for self-development
- Engagement in fast-paced, challenging and unique digital work
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Rewards & Recognitions
- QOO Global are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace environment which fosters mutual respect, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Fun Work Environment
QOO Global is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire candidates based solely on merit and for equal pay regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.