Welcome! You made it to the job description page!
At QOO Global, we look for people who will show up as their whole selves because we value diversity and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy a bit of fun and maybe even a little quirky. Be sure to check whether you’re aligned with our company values and culture, and if you think you can see yourself delivering “WOW” as a member of the QOO Global family, then check out the job descriptions below. If you’re a lover of Sports then even better !!
The Marketing Director will take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company. Should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. Able to provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence. Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the marketing team to give their best.
- An awareness of current trends and competitors
- Able to demonstrate experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channel’s function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- A self-starting attitude and an open outlook with resilience under pressure and against deadlines
- Skills in managing people, projects, and resources.
- Background in online gaming is an advantage, and if you love sports then even better.
- Ensure efficient optimum delivery method of content and messaging to the external clients for better traction and engagement.
- Responsible for 360-degree marketing strategy creation, planning and implementation.
- Regularly updates management and colleagues on new trends and makes recommendations for new activities.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in related industry
- Must be available immediately and living in the UAE
- Build our digital marketing roadmap.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g., website, blogs, and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget.
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction.
- Oversee our social media accounts and manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment.
- Plan and implement promotional activities, Motivate and Manage the team to achieve goals.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out, able to think outside of the box.
- Stay up to date with digital technology developments.
- Plan and Implement Promotional strategies, develop and execute direct sales programs.
Play your part in our team succeeding. Do you have what it takes?
Join the QOO global team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Competitive Tax-free Salary & Benefits!
- 30 days Annual Leave after one year.
- Accommodation provided
- A fast-paced environment and a high-performing team
- Working in a positive environment with talented individuals
- Multicultural environment with over 20 different nationalities
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Opportunity to work on massive campaigns and projects
- Annual training budget for self-development
- Engagement in fast-paced, challenging and unique digital work
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Round-trip air ticket company reimbursement after one year
- Rewards & Recognitions
- QOO Global are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace environment which fosters mutual respect, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Fun Work Environment
QOO Global is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire candidates based solely on merit and for equal pay regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.